As a small business that is either still establishing itself or growing, it’s so important to ensure your customers are well serviced and looked after to ensure future growth. Unlike more established large businesses it can be harder for smaller businesses to manage product fulfilment compared to those larger businesses that have an infrastructure in place.
Partnering with a fulfilment centre such as The Pack Smart Group will give any small business a reliable and cost-effective way of storing, picking, packing, and shipping your orders out to your customers, as well as dealing with order tracking and returns queries. Leaving you to concentrate on growing your business, work on establishing your brand, all whilst keeping your customers happy.
What are order fulfilment services for small business?
As your business grows, so does the stock that you carry to satisfy and meet the growing number of orders from your customers. The Pack Smart Group fulfilment service can help you to manage all your stock storage and logistic needs, allowing you to deliver your product to customers in a timely way and leaving you time to focus on other aspects of the business.
Keeping up with the stock levels as well as managing the packaging and delivery of every item ordered can be a challenge for a small business that doesn’t necessarily have the infrastructure in place or the storage facilities. We will manage everything for you, from stock inventory and the storing of your products. We will also manage the picking, packing and shipping of every item ordered.
If you find the logistical side of order fulfilment a challenge, then The Pack Smart Group can take the strain for you. With our experience of managing order fulfilment, we have processes in place that can be scaled up as your business grows. What’s more, we can offer competitive rates on posting all your items with full tracking. The savings made on posting your items can then be passed onto your customers as a cost saving.
If the products you sell require specific storage conditions, for example if your products are delicate items and you need a bespoke storage solution, this can have a cost implication to your business. Using a fulfilment house can solve that for you, especially if you don’t have access to such facilities or if the facilities you currently have to store items is getting too small for the stock you carry.
What are the benefits of fulfilment services for small business?
There are many benefits to outsourcing your order fulfilment, you may need support in managing stock and orders over seasonal peaks. It may be that you don’t have any storage facilities to hold your ever-growing stock, or the resource to fulfil the growing number of orders. You may want better rates on the postage of your items, or simply want to outsource to a third party to simplify the order process so you can concentrate on building your business and growing your customer base. Using a fulfilment operator can provide you with solutions to all these things, benefiting you and the growth of your company.
By using a fulfilment service for your business, you can:
- Concentrate on growing your business. Order fulfilment can take up a lot of time and precious resource, that is time taken away from concentrating on growing your business. Order fulfilment is a cost-effective way to store and manage the growing orders from your customers, leaving you more time to focus on taking your business to the next level.
- Focus your efforts on another part of the business that needs attention. If there are areas of your business that you need to pay more attention to, such as marketing and finance, then by letting The Pack Smart Group manage your fulfilment requirements will allow you to focus on the other areas of the business that need some extra attention. It’s important to do this to ensure the stability and growth of the business.
- Save costs to the business on storage facilities and staffing levels needed to fulfil the growing orders.
- Improve your customer service. By outsourcing your fulfilment to The Pack Smart Group we can handle the end-to-end order processing for you. All your products will be fully trackable, allowing your customers to be kept informed as to where their products are and when they will be delivered. We will also manage any returns or order queries.
- Expand your customer base into new markets. If you are looking to grow your business internationally, or you are starting to see a growth in orders coming from different markets, it can be a challenge to know how to manage that. We can help! We have experience in managing international orders for our customers, allowing you to focus on driving sales in markets you never thought you would.
- Manage seasonal fluctuations. Depending on the product you sell, you may find that as a business you have seasonal fluctuations, for example an increase in orders during peak summer period, or a spike in order during festive seasons. Managing this kind of stock level and order change can be a challenge for a small business, so let us take the strain. We have experience in managing stock levels when they increase at certain points of the year, and we have the infrastructure in place to manage an increase and fluctuation in processing of orders.
If these issues sound familiar and you want to realise some of the benefits of outsourcing your product storage and order processing, talk to the team at PackSmart. We work with small businesses in and around the UK, of varying sizes, all different products and customer bases. Offering benefits to all our customers to enable their business to grow, we will work with you, help to set up your product fulfilment infrastructure, using all the tools we have at our disposal, coupled with the personal support from the whole of the PackSmart group.
Take your small business to the next level and speak to The Pack Smart Group today you can also read more about our business journey here.